Misc. Info for AE Students

Scholarship for AE Students

Were you an AdultEd student who earned a High School Equivalency diploma?  Are you going on to school to earn certification in a technical field or a college degree?  Ask us about scholarships offered by WVAE (West Virginia Adult Education.)

Approved Calculators

Students taking AE assessments can only use the Texas Instruments TI-30XS calculator. We have them available for students and they will be provided for you when testing.  No other calculators will be allowed during testing, especially the one on your phone!

AE Webmix

Our AE Webmix can get you to helpful sites a little quicker.

Accessing your transcript

Have you earned your High School Equivalency and need an official copy of your transcript or diploma?  Whether you took the GED or TASC, or some combination, you can now access your official record held at the West Virginia Department of Education by using DiplomaSender.  Go to: www.diplomasender.com to register.  Registration is free, but there is a fee for each copy you request.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.