Official Transcripts

Official Transcripts
Posted on 07/12/2014
Where can I get an official record verifying that I have earned a high school equivalency diploma?

NEW Answer:  West Virginia is using a new service, DiplomaSender, for students to access their transcripts.  Set up an account and give it a try.  If you have any trouble, refer to the OLD answer below.

OLD Answer:  Official records are kept at the state department.  Go to for more information.  There is a $10 fee for your transcript.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.